TAUBER Application List Dashlet
The Application List Dashlet is used to create a list of Applications. Each Application can have a description e.g. Application #1. The Dashlet shows the Application in a table format and the user can navigate from the Dashboard directly into the Application View by clicking on the Application name or the description. Next to the description there is the over all status and the number of open events displayed. By clicking on the number of events the User is send to the Event tab of this Application view.
Features & Functions
- Flexible configuration options for different display options
- Application description to add additional information to the Application
- Shortcut from the Dashboard directly to Application Model and Event tabs
- Overall Application status and Event count information
- Export / Import to quickly configure huge list based on CSV
- Sorting based on Application name, Description and Status
New in Version 1.1.00 / December Update
- Bug fixed in Application selection dialog
- Added option to move status to the front of the list
- Added option to show overall status
- Smaller Bug Fixes
Click here to go to the Download page and download a Trial version of the Dashlet!