TAUBER Service List Dashlet
The Service List Dashlet is used to create a list of Services. Each Service can have a description e.g. Sales Service #1. The Dashlet shows the Services in a table format and the user can navigate from the Dashboard directly into the Service View by clicking on the Service name, Description or Event statistics. Next to the description there is the over all status and the number of open events displayed.
Features & Functions
- Flexible configuration options for different display options
- Service description to add additional information to the Service
- Shortcut from the Dashboard directly to Service Model
- Overall Service status and Event count information
- Export / Import to quickly configure huge list based on CSV
- Sorting based on Service name, Description and Status
New in Version 1.0.20 / December Update
- New option to move status to the front of the line
- New option to show overall status at the top of the Dashlet
- German localization
- Smaller Bug Fixes
Click here to go to the Download page and download a Trial version of the Dashlet!